Sunday, February 26, 2012

Amaranthine 2012

I honestly was too lazy to go to prom this year. I didn't have the same excitement and joy that I had last year looking for the perfect dress. 

It was a good decision to actually go! Batch 2013 especially the prom committee did a really good job! I'm so proud of you guys! The food was great btw! And the Cotillion was really malabo. -___- Nonetheless, Prom this year was great! 

Here's my song for this year's prom and some of my pictures! :) 

Cheers to you  Batch 2013! And to Batch 2012, we have done well! Love you all! xx


Honestly, I fell in love with this song because of the way Monchoy sings it. I swear, he makes the song sound a hundred times better.

Some of the pictures were taken by Audrey :) Love you girl! You looked great! x











What a cutie, Gelo fell asleep in the middle of everything. HAHAHA.


These two forever. HAHAHA And I even munched the screen for them. I just noticed that it was my wallpaper since I just left my phone on top of the table.



Prom Queen, Madam Aggy Albotra. Love you girl! Proud of you! You deserve it! ♥


Thank you for the gifts, Conrado. I really wasn't expecting it! :)



We gonna go all James Bond on you. *PEW PEW PEW*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello dear reader! Comments are highly appreciated! Thank you! :)