Friday, January 18, 2013

New things

New things that I got to start the year right! 

I started off my New Year's Resolution into buying a new novel! "The Fault In Our Stars" by John Green is about a 13 year old cancer patient named Hazel an how her post-cancer treatment/post-everythingelseinbetween filled love life with Augustus Waters is going. Her activities with Augustus re-examines how her cancer filled life is turning an unexpected turn.

I'm not really the reader-type that can read a book in a day or two but I really am enjoying this book despite the stress that college has given back to me this past two weeks.

I'm also pretty excited about my 2013 Starbucks planner! I'm not really good with drawing so I don't really expect my planner to be the really creative one compared to the other girls out there that draw and paste pictures on it - although I will try my best to be one of those girls. (NOT)

(I apologize for the bad editing skills)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello dear reader! Comments are highly appreciated! Thank you! :)